Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Favourite players:

1.Rahul Dravid: Indian Batsman & A True Cricketer
Imagine a match going on between India and say Pakistan.Indians are chasing a target around 270-280 and struggling at 50 for 3 in 10.0 overs.(Dravid still at crease)
What a normal Indian supporter will do?
1.Switch off the TV
2.Surf other channels on TV
3.Try to forget everything about the match.
What will I do?
I will stick myself in the sofa and watch Dravid's batting till the end.(The End is generally sweet).

Rahul Dravid's greatness is that he is capable of staying at the crease irrespective of the behaviour of pitch,the kind of bowling and the pressure on the team.

What is technique in batting? You will get the answer when you will watch Dravid's batting.He plays fluent cricket.Keeps the scoreboard moving without making the situation chaotic.
I'm fan of TEST CRICKET.So I enjoy to watch a batsman taking easy singles,twos.
Rahul Dravid is master in Test matches.He has the stamina to stay at the pitch for a full day.

Rahul Dravid is my God.

No comments: